Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

and the winner is.....................

Happy Tuesday everyone...

Today I have my winner of the Saturated Canary stamp posted last week. ELPHIE..will now have a new home...

I have use random.org to pick my winner.


Drum roll please.................

from:  http://kreativweltmgoll88.blogspot.com/

 Congrats to you!!

Please email mail your snail mail addy so that I can get your cute little stamp sent out to you! Please write ELPHIE WINNER in subject line.

 You will have until Wednesday October 23 to email me to collect the winnings. 
Please use the email me button on my side bar.

5 comments:

Eemeli said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!!

Gurkiss said...

Congratulations mgoll88 :)

Dobra said...

Wow what a great job.
Very beautifully done.
I really like

sooth bastelkram said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch

mgoll88 said...

wow... thanks!!!
I am very happy =)

LG
Michaela